When you are in the marketplace for cheap computers it is easy to get vanished in all the conditions and terminology that typically go with most computer ads. Well as they say, information is supremacy and the more you know about the parts of your computer the better.
Computers come in many configurations yet; they all have some basic parts. Below is a list of the basics of a computer.
- Hard Drive – This is the main storage device on a computer. This is anywhere all the information such as the operating system and programs will be saved. The size of the hard drive is very important, as is the speed at which it turns. Size is deliberate in gigabytes and speed as revolutions per miniature or RPM.
- Mother Board – This is the major circuit board for the computer, kind of the brains of the process I’m begging you.
- CPU – Central Processing Unit, this is the part accountable for executing programs. This part has a lot to do with the speed of the computer operations. Size does substance when it comes to this fraction, they are measured in GHz and a good size today is 3.1 GHz.
- Tower – This is just the case that holds all the components jointly.
- CD/DVD drive – This is the constituent that you place CDS or DVDs in to “read” them. This is the one part that you will actually interact with the most. High-end computers can now be ready with Blue-Ray burners, in place of CD drives.
These are the exposed basic parts of a computer, there are many more interior parts you can buy but these are a must for all computers.
Buy or Build?
Cheap computers can be bought or built. Though to build cheap computers you are going to need the technological knowledge to organize the parts so that they are all friendly and put the thing together. If you have this aptitude then you are indeed in chance because you can build your own computer cheaper than you can buy it.
Alternatively, if you are like many people today, you cannot tell a CPU from a USB and would have very little fortune building your own. That is okay with you can still find cheap computers to decide from. One great method to browse cheap computers is to go to the manufacturer’s website. Dell, IBM and Hewlett-Packard all take what is called refurbished computers. These are units that have been returned to them, rework, tested and placed for sale.
This is maybe the best way to buy cheap computers, as opposed to buying one used for the paper or a human being you hardly know. The technicians will have methodically checked these units out and replaced any faulty parts, while a person will simply sell you their problems! Furthermore, even though these units are cheap computers, they will still wrap them with a partial guarantee.